UIC Building, 5 Shenton Way
UIC Building has been an integral part of the Singapore skyline since 1973. Designed by world-renowned Dutch architect, Ben van Berkel of UNStudio and working in collaboration with established local architectural firm Architects 61, the new UIC Building continues to captivate the city skyline while providing a conducive and state-of-the-art work environment to reinforce corporate tenants’ standing on the global map.
Conveniently located along Shenton Way, in the heart of Singapore's Central Business District and the Marina Bay Financial District, the site has been redeveloped into a brand new 23-storey office tower and a 54-storey residential tower. In line with the Government’s initiative to promote work, live and play within the city centre, the new UIC Building is strategically positioned to meet the evolving demands of the twenty first century.
|5 Shenton Way, 068808
Obtained TOP in April 2017
Achieved Green Mark Gold Plus Certification
Advanced Building Specifications
- Offers approximately 280,000 square feet of Prime Grade A office space with typical floor plate size of close to 20,000 square feet (across 6 high- rise floors and 8 low- rise floors)
- Raised floor-to-ceiling height of 2.8 metres for typical office floors and 3.2 metres for the top floor
- 150 mm raised flooring system
- General floor loading of 4 kN/sqm with enhanced floor loading of 7.5 kN/sqm at designated areas
- Two knock-out panels on each floor for inter-floor connectivity
- 22 KV dual-feed supply to electrical substation
- Column-free and regular floor plates promote excellent space efficiency
- Full height glass facade offers optimal views and natural light into the office work space
- High occupancy load of up to 240 persons (8 sqm per person) per floor
- Integrated security system
Excellent Connectivity & Surrounding Amenities
- Dedicated drop-off point
- Conveniently served by major expressways and comprehensive MRT networks such as East-West Line, North-West Line, Downtown Line and the upcoming Thomson East-Coast Line
- An array of exciting F&B, hotel and leisure attractions in the immediate precinct
- A myriad of entertainment destinations are also available, including the iconic Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands and The Esplanade
*Above information is subject to change without prior notice.
Click here to download location map. For leasing enquiries, please call 6325 7716.